[Webcom] Stuck on Website Migration

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Tue Nov 8 16:16:19 EST 2011

Hello webcom,

I would like to help, but I think it is important, when you ask for
help, to work in small chunks.

1. First of all, a technological decision needs to be made: v6 or v7.
then volunteers know what they are up against
2. The selected skeleton needs to be put online on an accessible place.
3. The skeleton needs to be put in svn so developers can download it
and work on it.
4. A TRAC environment needs to be set up. with tickets filed for every
chunk that needs fixing (f.i. LDAP, SSL, Design, localization, mods
and so on)
5. Volunteers sign up for a chunk and start working on it.
6. They commit and Tyler can check and merge.

Would that be a good idea? Or am I completely out of my mind?

;-)

Milo