[ZOO-Discuss] libjs

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon Apr 19 06:28:39 PDT 2010

Hi,
René-Luc was right, in fact we are waiting for answering more precisely to you as we only compile against SpiderMonkey manually compiled and installed. David Saggiorato is currently on the way to make tests and modifications (if needed) to the configure.ac file. Hope we don't make to much time to answer you clearly if you can compile against the debian package install without any modification or using some patches.

We will inform you  as soon as possible,
regards,