[ZOO-Discuss] Error when running GRASS processes

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 29 03:38:48 PDT 2011

Hi Luca,

> can you also change the page in the wiki [0], GlobalGrassSettings.py
> is missing in the "Attaching the processes" in the files to copy in
> zoo_loader.cgi folder
>
> [0] http://code.google.com/p/wps-grass-bridge/wiki/ZOO_WPS_Integration#Attaching_the_processes

Many thanks for the hint, i have updated the wiki to make the
installation process clearer.

> PS I restart to work on ZOO+WPS+GRASS but I have an error, some
> suggestion? (I'm using qgis like client)
>
> GDLA error while import. Unable to create input location from input
> /var/www/zoograss/tmp/tmp_zXSaW/input_0 GDAL log: ERROR: Unable to
> open data source </var/www/zoograss/tmp/tmp_zXSaW/input_0>
>
> my directory is
> ls -lh /var/www/zoograss/
> total 4.0K
> drwxrwxrwx 2 www-data www-data 4.0K Apr 29 11:57 tmp

I suggest you are using the latest SVN of wps-grass-bridge and grass gis?

Is this error raster data related? What process are you running.

Please have a look at the file
/var/www/zoograss/tmp/tmp_zXSaW/input_0. What does gdalinfo says? In
case you are using base64 encoded data: is the data converted back
into binary format?

Best regards
Soeren