[ZOO-Discuss] libphp error when compiling the kernel - svn version

Pierre Roudier pierre.roudier at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 14:03:29 PST 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile the ZOO kernel from svn (in the hope to test the
grass wps bridge), but I'm stuck with the very same config error for a
while now.

These are my ./configure options:
./configure --with-js=/usr/
--with-gdal-config=/usr/bin/gdal-config
--with-php=/usr/lib/php5.2.10/
--with-java=/usr/lib64/jvm/java --with-php=/usr/bin/php-config

And this is the output of the command - for readibility just the
interesting bits:

./configure: line 5588: /usr/bin/php-config/bin/php-config: Not a directory
./configure: line 5589: /usr/bin/php-config/bin/php-config: Not a directory
checking sapi/embed/php_embed.h usability... no
checking sapi/embed/php_embed.h presence... no
checking for sapi/embed/php_embed.h... no
configure: error: could not find headers include related to libphp

locate php-config gives me the following output:
/etc/alternatives/php-config
/etc/alternatives/php-config.1
/usr/bin/php-config
/usr/bin/php-config5
/usr/share/man/man1/php-config5.1.gz
/var/lib/rpm/alternatives/php-config

My configuration is a 64bits, Opensuse 11.3. Any help would be much appreciated.

Pierre

--
Scientist
Landcare Research, New Zealand