[ZOO-Discuss] libphp error when compiling the kernel - svn version

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 16:21:48 PST 2011

Hi Pierre,

There is an openSUSE repository for zoo kernel.

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/tzotsos/openSUSE_11.3/

You also have to add Application:Geo repository:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Application:/Geo/openSUSE_11.3/

Right now it does not support js or PHP but in the future this will change.
For setting up grass wps bridge I don't recall needing those 2.

Regards,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos