[ZOO-Discuss] Problem with XML execute request

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed May 4 05:35:17 PDT 2011

2011/5/4 Gérald Fenoy <gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr>:

> I use wps-grass-bridge and grass gis 7 as backend. The grass process
>
> runs perfectly but the zoo kernel crashes while trying to deliver the
>
> result.
>

> I have the same problem....
>
> I didn't notice any issue using your XML request, using the following setup
> :
>    * zoo-kernel trunk rev 206
>    * wps-grass-bridge trunk rev 61
>    * grass trunk rev 45242

I update to this versions but...

> You can use the content of this file from the command line:
> http://zoo-project.org/zcfgs-grass/request_grass_sample.txt

with this request I have again the same problem

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ows:ExceptionReport xmlns:ows="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1"
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1
http://schemas.opengis.net/ows/1.1.0/owsExceptionReport.xsd"
xml:lang="en-US" version="1.1.0">
  <ows:Exception exceptionCode="InternalError">
    <ows:ExceptionText>ZOO Kernel failed to process your request
receiving signal 11 = SIGSEGV</ows:ExceptionText>
  </ows:Exception>
</ows:ExceptionReport>

http://www.lucadelu.org/out/v_voronoi.zcfg
http://www.lucadelu.org/out/GlobalGrassSettings.py