[ZOO-Discuss] Problem with XML execute request

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu May 12 02:35:39 PDT 2011

2011/5/7 Gérald Fenoy <gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr>:
> Hello Soeren,

Hi everybody

> Sorry for the delay in answering.

me too
This morning I solved the problem and now it's all working well... the
problem maybe was the path to the tmp directory, these are my current
configuration files

-- /etc/apache2/sites-available/default

        <Directory /var/www/zoo>
                AllowOverride All
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
        </Directory>

-- /var/www/zoo/.htaccess

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule (.*)/(.*) /cgi-bin/zoo_loader.cgi?metapath=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule (.*) /cgi-bin/zoo_loader.cgi [L,QSA]

-- /usr/lib/cgi-bin/main.cfg

serverAddress = http://srvcarto.fmach.it/zoo
tmpPath = /var/www/tmp/
tmpUrl = ../tmp/

-- /usr/lib/cgi-bin/GlobalGrassSettings.py

WORKDIR="/var/www/tmp"
OUTPUTDIR="/var/www/tmp"
LOGFILE="/var/www/tmp/logfile.txt"
LOGFILE_MODULE_STDOUT="/var/www/tmp/logfile_module_stdout.txt"
LOGFILE_MODULE_STDERR="/var/www/tmp/logfile_module_sterr.txt"

> Hope to hear from you,
> Best regards,

Thanks to gerald that give me a lot of advices to solve the problems

--
ciao
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/