[ZOO-Discuss] Zoo-discuss Digest, Vol 26, Issue 17

sittichai choosumrong sittichai.ocu at gmail.com
Wed May 25 22:04:30 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am following the Zoo workshop version "FOSS4G 2010 workshop"

I have a problem with the service using request. ( In the section 3.3.1.3.1)

http://localhost/zoo/?request=Execute&service=WPS&version=1.0.0&Identifier=Boundary&DataInputs=InputPolygon=Reference@xlink:href=http://localhost:8082/geoserver/ows/?SERVICE=WFS&REQUEST=GetFeature&VERSION=1.0.0&typename=topp:states&

        SRS=EPSG:4326&FeatureID=states.15

but it show this text "Unenderstood<request>value.Please check that it was
set to GetCapbilities, DescribeProcess of Execute"

Then, I try to use only this URL to check the geoserver service on my
system.

http://localhost:8082/geoserver/ows/?SERVICE=WFS&REQUEST=GetFeature&VERSION=1.0.0&typename=topp:states&SRS=EPSG:4326&FeatureID=states.15

but it also not work.

Could someone tell me how to solve this problem.

Thank you
Bomp

--
Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial