[ZOO-Discuss] Zoo-discuss Digest, Vol 26, Issue 17

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu May 26 13:11:44 PDT 2011

Dear Bomp,
Really nice to hear from you.

I noticed that the URL you provided in your email contains a xlink:href value wich is not URLEncoded as requested. You should always give to xlink:href an URLEncoded value else the ZOO-Kernel won't be able to download the requested remote file. In your case the inner request (the xlink:href value) even contains a request value.

If the second URL is not working it is probalu because there is not GeoServer instace running on your platform. If you are using the OSGeoLiveDVD then you should find a button to start it. After starting the GeoServer instace everything should be right.

Hope it helps.
Best regards.

Gérald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr