[ZOO-Discuss] Using zoo project to process a raster file

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Thu May 26 07:05:57 PDT 2011

Hello Thomas,

Regarding raster processing services, we have gdal grid , translate and
profile code available here:
http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/browser/trunk/zoo-services/gdal
They are all working with fileName as InputData, but not with raw geotiff.

However, installing GRASS 7.0 and WPSBridge along with your ZOO Kernel
installation will let you work with geotiff directly as input, and run most
of the GRASS raster modules.

Hope you can give us feedbacks on your ZOO-Project use.

Best,

Nick