[Zoo-discuss] Fwd: Installation of Zoo in Windows 10

Anju Bajpai bajpai.anju at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 02:20:31 PDT 2016

Dear Fenoy,

Thankyou for giving a quick reply.I have run the command given by you but
it is giving message as "ERROR ( message:New add object missing required
attributes. Cannot add duplicate collection entry of type 'add' with unique
key attribute 'path' set to 'c:\inetpub\cgi-bin\zoo_loader.cgi'. By the way
what is the mime type for CGI in IIS 10 Windows 10? I have added it as
Filename Extension = ".cgi" MIME Type:-"magnus-internal/cgi"
. )".