[Zoo-discuss] Fwd: Installation of Zoo in Windows 10

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Jun 23 02:54:13 PDT 2016

Dear Anju,
you should take a look at the CGI-Exe1 handler from your IIS configuration interface and make sure it accept all the HTTP verb, which should be the case when the installer has run the following command:

appcmd set config /section:handlers /+[name='CGI-exe1',path='*.cgi',verb='*',modules='CgiModule']

You should not define any mimeType for cgi application. Indeed, it will be the ZOO-Kernel responsibility to generate the adequate mimeType depending on the request sent by clients.

Personally I would also try to access the ZOO-Kernel using the following very basic request: http://localhost/cgi-bin/zoo_loader.cgi . If it returns an exception report then it means that only the POST request cause the trouble and we should find the way to solve it after we are sure that at least GET is working.

I hope this helps and it can solve your issue.

Bets regards,