[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-PSC governance and voting

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Feb 22 07:03:03 PST 2010

Hi Daniel,

Many thanks for your feedback. This time
it is;

Commercial
Cost: € 2.500 (VAT included)abo

so the tax seems to be included. We need
to find out from LoC about insurance costs.
We need to make sure about insurance with
the FOSS4G2010 LoC.

Personally, I would say that any booth/promotion
cost above € 3.000 would not be justifiable since
we could find better ways to promote the
nascent ZOO-Project.

Best

Venka