[ZOO-PSC] Requesting funds to go the FOSS4G 2017

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Jul 21 12:24:16 PDT 2017

Hi Gérald,

I'm >+0 on this (if >+0 exists):

- it should be equal for all requesting OSGeo projects or, better, another
way be found;
+ many projects are tight on budget and there is no point that developers
spend their private money on top of their invested time;
+ too high conference cost is prohibitive, hence some compensation is
needed.

In summary, a strongish +0.

Best regards from geobeers at FOSS4G-Europe,

Markus