[OSGeo-Discuss] [External] Re: [OSGeo-Conf] Announcement: Call for Location global FOSS4G 2023

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Jan 12 07:52:24 PST 2022

I think if a group of individuals[1], or several groups, want to put
forward proposals for the conference to be located in "Cyberspace"[2] then
that should not be disallowed, and then its up to the conference committee
to consider it fairly according to the criteria for selection.

Barry

[1] Not me
[2] But not "the metaverse". Just No.