[FOSS4G-Oceania] appoint OSGeo Oceania board

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:12:35 PST 2018

Hi Cameron, just want to clarify - are you interested in taking a position
as a board member, or do you prefer to contribute from arm's length?

I believe your input would be very valuable in either case. The key
difference (as I see it) is when it comes to voting on motions - which (so
far) have usually enjoyed consensus, more or less.

Cheers
John