[Foss4g2009] Workshop

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Tue Dec 9 00:32:36 EST 2008

Mark,

Quick update....

Spoke to Janelle today and it seems that expanding workshops out into
Parkside 110A and 110B is not an option - which fits in with our thinking in
terms of keeping it as the five rooms i.e. G01-05 with a capacity of 290

If we use stick with the outline program in terms of workshop time slots and
exclude 110A and 110B that would be 10 workshops in total over 1 day.

Simon