[fusion-users] how to download the latest SVN version

Rodolfo Moreno rodolfoamoreno at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 05:33:19 EST 2009

Thanks Kenneth and Jason.
According to the recommendation from Jason(I don't know why his post is not
showed in the present thread or at least I can't see it, but his suggestion
is in my inbox mail) I have deactivated the UAC configuration of window
vista and I haven't already gotten the access problem. However I have gotten
other error:
Failed to add file 'D:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\text\en':
non-file object of the same name already exists

which could be the problem?

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S wrote:

> Try the procedure described here:
> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapguide-users/2008-July/013637.html
>
> Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S
>

> Rodolfo Moreno skrev:
>> Thanks Kenneth for your answer. I have tried what you say but I got the
>> following message:
>> Can't create directory 'D:\Program
>> Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\.svn':
>> denied access.
>> I have window vista 32 ultimate and I am the administrator of this
>> machine.
>> What could be it happening?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S wrote:
>>
>>> You should use "Checkout" instead of "Import", and there should be no
>>> password prompt for that.
>>> The Checkout command will get you a fresh copy of Fusion, which you can
>>> then "Update" to get the latest fixes.
>>>
>>> The "Import" command attempts to write your files into Fusion, which
>>> only comitters may do.
>>>
>>> Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S

>> -----
>> Rodolfo Moreno