[fusion-users] how to download the latest SVN version

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Nov 25 07:04:53 EST 2009

Most likely there is a folder named "en" but the checkout wants to place
a file there called "en".

Try deleting the "en" folder before performing the checkout.

If the checkin was made on a case-sensitive filesystem (like ext for
linux) there can be a folder called
"EN" and a file called "en". If this is the case (which i doubt), you
cannot checkout on windows :(.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S