[OpenLayers-Users] Can't get VE map to work

Lennox Antoine lxnyce at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 13:26:28 EDT 2008

I've noticed a resize issue. Don't know if it's new or not though. Take a
look at this map :
http://vizuresoft.com/mapstudio/clients/D5D90F37AACB3ACEB42192770369E577/map10/fullscreen.html.
Don't mind the cartesian overlay over the mercator map.

It starts out with Google Maps. Switch to Virtual Earth. Notice that if you
try to pan now, it doesn't pan correctly. It only seems to occur with the
Virtual Earth map. Switch to any of the other basemaps, and it doesn't
behave this way.

Lennox