[Qgis-community-team] Web translations

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 05:38:27 PST 2013

Hi!

I already created a QGIS Project in transifex in march 2011 (not to loose
the name) but it was a bit complicated at that time ..
probably time to take a look again ..
I already had 6 requests for participating in new languages on transifex ..
unfortunately as long as it is not included it's not really useable ..
But .. Valmiera .. here we come :)

kind regards
Werner