[QGIS-Developer] Issue with future 3.22 LTR ? (a.k.a missing backports to 3.22)

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 06:53:49 PST 2021

Hi Olivier,

Yes, backporting to 3.16 implies backport to 3.22. And I think the PR you
point here is more about forgetting. The PR itself is opened during 3.22.0
dev cycle and merged few days after release, so easier to forget to add the
label.
And the list of missing PRs should actually be
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pulls?q=is%3Apr+label%3A%22backport+queued_ltr_backports%22+-label%3A%22backport+release-3_22%22+merged%3A%3E2021-10-21
since anything merged before 22/10/2021 is automatically in 3.22. Finally,
there's no that much leftover PRs, so I think everybody is OK with your
logic.

Regards,
Harrissou