[QGIS-Developer] Understanding QGIS Raster Calculator

Sunni Swain sswain at aquaveo.com
Fri Apr 28 08:48:32 PDT 2023

Hello,

I have been digging in the source code and am trying to understand how the
raster calculator works. From following the function calls through
QgisApp::showRasterCalculator() at line 6058, I understand that the calc
params are passed as an encoded URI, but I can't for the life of me figure
out where these params end up getting applied to a new layer. I am
particularly interested in how the formulaString is applied. Can someone
point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Sunni