[QGIS-Developer] Paste geometry functionality

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 05:53:09 PST 2023

Hi Tomas,

copy-paste geometric features is implemented for years now, and copying
to a spreadsheet or text file also.

There is a setting if you don't want the geometry to be pasted as a WKT
column in text/ spreadsheet format.

The behavior of attribute forms can also be tuned by options regarding
the attribute of newly created features

Can you be more precise on your use case scenario ?

Regards

Régis