[Qgis-psc] Notes about certification

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Oct 8 09:09:01 PDT 2018

Hi Régis,

I do not think there is a contrast here. Let me explain better:

* we need a minimum of evaluation of the quality of the courses, hence
the need to submit the material

* the proposal is not to require a specific format, just suggesting to
submit as source, in case this could be useful for main docs

* for the same reason, we require an explicit licence (so we'll know
what can and what can't be done), suggesting (but not requiring) CC-BY-SA

* in any case, documentation are not the only (not even the main,
probably) criterion for acceptance; we agreed on a procedure involving
local user groups [0]

All the best.

[0] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-psc/2018-September/006508.html

QGIS.ORG Chair: