[OSGeo Africa] Looking for route names for Northern Cape roads (or all of RSA)

Zoltan zoltans at geograph.co.za
Fri Sep 17 06:47:42 PDT 2021

Hi Antony,
Hope you are well - it's been a while since we chatted.

I meant Road as in Route names/numbers, like D-roads, R-etc and not
Street names as in municipal. (My bad - I should have been more explicit)
OSM too does not have the detail level I want - see secondary and other
roads in the Dibeng area, up to Botswana border, and about 100Km east of
Dibeng.
The only ones I have are R31, R372 and R380 and would like route numbers
for the larger secondary roads (and not the tiny 'rural/local roads) in
this area of the NC.

Thanks for your comments.
Kind regards,
Zoltan