[Board] Financial Report

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Sep 2 09:52:20 PDT 2011

I agree with Jeff that it should be something more regularly reported on, briefly monthly and/or a bit longer on a quarterly basis.

Frank is technically treasurer, but hasn't be able to do it for a long while, he has been looking for someone to replace him - any takers?  It means mainly working with me to run/review some reports from our online quickbooks system and presenting them for approval to the board.

I have engaged an accountant to help do highest level year end reporting, eg. for IRS, and I'll line up a bookkeeper to help on the day to day side shortly, since that all has to be updated to feed into the monthly report idea.

Hope that answers your questions.  Holler if you have more.

Tyler