[Board] Motion: 2016 Financial Agreement

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:41:43 PDT 2015

Max, others,
For background and to show precedence, for FOSS4G 2009 in Sydney
Australia (non EU/US), OSGeo took 100% of the financial risk for the
conference.

The Australian/New Zealand LOC was not a legal entity, and as such,
OSGeo signed contracts with the PCO, which included shouldering the
financial risk.

Warm regards, Cameron Shorter

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager