[Board] Application for funding QGIS Codesprint/Developers meeting - QGIS HackFest, Girona

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 09:45:47 PDT 2016

There is a subtle difference here, when we back a code sprint - sometimes
not all the money is used, sometimes it turns a profit that is returned to
OSGeo, and sometimes it may cost more then the requested amount.

   - For the recent GeoServer code sprint the board authorized $2000 CAD,
   and was returned $500 CAD.
   - For paris the board authorized 4-5K€ - and no additional funding was
   used, but some profit from a prior event was used.

So the 20k operational budget should be considered as a tool, we may not
need all of it - indeed if prior years are any guide we will have trouble
spending it.

--
Jody Garnett