[Board] relationship with sub brands

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 16:16:44 PDT 2017

Thanks Helena:

In email Peter Mooney selected geoforall_logo2 from the following image,
and the content has (I believe now been sent to the printer). This is the
one where the logo is modified in terms of color and font, and looks fairly
sharp.
​
 geoforall_branding.png
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B022m344wU7hUHljaHUwZjRNZ0k/view?usp=drive_web>
​
Helena based on your hesitation can you take the following mock-ups to the
geoforall advisor board for review?

Even with the reuse of the color and font, Marc and the graphics designer
almost had a heart attack when they saw the above image. It had been quite
some time since we had talked about sub brands, and the mock one-page
handout (done in geoforall colors) looked like a candy package:
​
 GeoForAll_A4_Info1.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B022m344wU7hNWsybDg5cjd3d2c/view?usp=drive_web>
​