[Board] Budgeting project event support for 2018

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue Sep 26 14:24:45 PDT 2017

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 9:50 PM, Bob Basques <bbasques at sharedgeo.org> wrote:

> GeoMoose hit almost all of it's listed items in it's request from last
> year.  The outreach plan hasn't changed for this year either, except maybe
> to expand.​

​That's great to hear, thanks Bob!​

It might be helpful to see what was actually accomplished by each requester
> this year as well.  May including a breakdown of expenditures if possible.

​I understand the intention. That information would certainly be
interesting to understand what this kind of events are like budget-wise.
That said, I also hope to keep the bureaucratic overhead to a minimum for
everyone involved. I don't think we need a breakdown of expenditures for
the purpose of budgeting OSGeo for 2018. ​How about asking for an estimate
of overall event budget and OSGeo funding share for 2017 events?

Regards,
Anita