[Board] Compile data for budget

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Mon Dec 10 23:05:44 PST 2018

Jody: Finally, found a couple of mails you sent:

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/incubator/2017-November/003412.html
[2] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/incubator/2017-November/003428.html

So, my conclusion is, ZOO-Project and pgRouting project looks that made the
same process
But the way we were treated was completely different.

Regards
Vicky

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info