[Conference-europe] Registration fee

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Tue Dec 9 23:52:43 PST 2014

>  Dear Johan
>
> excellent point. But let me think a bit more how to exploit your
> suggestion: besides the "normal" registration we have also the sponsorship
> package (http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/#sponsors) . Probably this should
> be better highlighted  also in the registration paragraph. And sponsors
> attendees  should have also a special badge, with special color,
> corresponding to their generous offer. Does it make sense?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Maria

Yes that's also pretty common as you all know. A colored strip or big dot
on the badge for example. I like the dot because then you can add more than
one "role" like sponsor and organizer, volunteer, presenter, etc. I've seen
this simply pinning coloured stickers on the badge, cheap and easy to do at
registration.

The bracelets at Nottingham where great also.

Best

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org