[Conference-europe] [Conference-Europe-Private] Registration fee

Stefano Campus skampus at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 01:45:57 PST 2014

hi,
first of all I confirm you that we, GFOSS.it Association, will provide USB
keys with OSGEO Live,

with regard to different fees, maybe it could be useful to distinguish
among public bodies, private companies and private people, students ecc.
I don't think it can be considered as discriminatory

ciao

stefano campus