[Conference-europe] bringing families

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:12:10 PDT 2015

Hi all,

since the overall feedback was in general positive, following questions
should be clarified with LOC and our families:

1. is LOC able to prepare some highlights, which could be interesting for
our families with kids of different age?
2. what about affordable accommodation in the area?
3. what about family-friendly social event, at least one of them (some
garden party?), where kids could spend some time together, as well as
their supervisors (parents)

If those 3 questions are simple to be answered, we should organize some
getting together of interested attendees (separate mailing list?)

Any hints?

po 16. 3. 2015 v 11:53 odesílatel Clara Tattoni <tattonic at ing.unitn.it>