[Conference-europe] bringing families

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Tue Mar 17 15:24:29 PDT 2015

Dear Jachym

I don't know if it easy to organize or not. We have never considered that possibility before but we can check and provide you some information. Is there a private kindergarden in Como. I wrote them yesterday but they have not yet answered. I can also ask some touristic agencies if they have something to propose.

About accomodation, my suggestion is to look at airbnb.  Consider that this year there is the EXPO in Milan and therefore I suggest you to book as soon as possible.

I let you know as soon as I have more information for kids or partner programs.

Cheers.

maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G Europe - Don't miss it!
  http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/Home

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it