[Conference-europe] bringing families

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Fri Mar 20 07:50:51 PDT 2015

Dear Clara (and All)

I saw that there is this center for kids in Como:

http://como.lalberodimomo.com/

that can probably fit your exigencies.

Via Carloni, the place where it is located, is only 100 m far from the University.

The owner of Momo is bilingual (Italian and English).

In my opinion it is better if you contact her directy to see if they have programs for you kids.

Tel: (0039) 366 9927885
info at lalberodimomo.it

Let me know please if it fits or I have to search other solutions (like baby-sitters)
Best.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G Europe - Don't miss it!
  http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/Home

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it