[Conference-europe] Call for venue - proposal

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 11:29:50 PDT 2016

Hi All,

big thanks to Markus, who already udpated the page [1]

All other members of the committee are fine with that? I know, it's holiday
time, but could anybody just indicate, the "call for venue" is ok for
him/her?

I we should go public with the call latest first of August!

Jachym

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference-Europe-2017

st 20. 7. 2016 v 21:38 odesílatel Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com>