[Conference-europe] Call for venue - proposal

Maria Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sat Jul 23 02:52:04 PDT 2016

Thanks Jachym and Markus. I'm fine.

I agree that we have to go public and the sooner the better.

Best!

Maria

http://www.geoinformatics.polimi.it/
--

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS AB; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET
Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it