[Conference-europe] Conference Europe Committee, ask questions to prolosal

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Oct 31 05:39:43 PDT 2017

On 2017-10-30 7:08 PM, Jachym Cepicky wrote:

> I move to approve the FOSS4G-Europe proposal as presented here and
> kindly ask the team to organise FOSS4G-Europe 2018 for us.
>
> And here goes my +1

my vote: +1

Dear Jorge and the 2018 team,

Thanks for your great proposal.  Here are some comments:

- excellent that you also included a financial budget.  I noticed that
you have a line item for renting 12 computer workstations for workshops:
is your plan to leverage the existing workstations at the University of
Minho for all workshops?  Or, what is your plan for the 12 machines?

- I hope you can also begin to draft a logo for the event, that includes
the FOSS4G ribbon of course :) But I know you already have great
experience with that, through the SASIG event
(http://osgeopt.pt/sasig2017/images/logo.png)

Thanks for sharing your passion.  Your team and plan looks great.

-jeff