[OSGeo-Conf] OSgeo travel grant program support

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 18:23:28 PDT 2018

Hi Eli, Suchith, all

Thanks for your support - it means a lot, and we really hope we can live up
to our own (and your) expectations!

...and Eli in particular, thanks for pointing us to the correct page to
start from :D

I think we have enough motivation in the LOC to undertake the work - as a
start I’ll go to the cookbook and ensure that we’re working from that.

We should have a dedicated person stepping up to work with the OSgeo
conference committee by the time the next board meeting turns up.

Cheers

Adam