[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2020 - Halifax site causing confusion

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Dec 5 06:49:32 PST 2019

Michael,

nope, we try to not have a regional european event, if there is the
global event in Europe as well ;-)

@all: The board will make this issue as the major topic on the next
meeting next monday. I asked in the board if it makes sense to have
Vasile as representative of CC in this meeting. I think it makes sense
to calm down a little on this topic and follow the suggestion of Jon
(Neufeld) ;-)

Regards, Till