[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G North America - Blind voting [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 14:16:41 PST 2013

David,
I'm comfortable with the program committee's decision as you describe
it. I do retain a mild preference for presenter names to be mentioned
during the community voting process, but am also interested to hear what
insights you gain from trialling this blind community review process.

I do agree with all comments and reasoning so far that direct results of
community voting shouldn't be published, but rather should be used as a
guide to the LOC for selecting a balanced program.