[OSGeo-Discuss] Mailing lists to discourse migration

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 09:43:02 PST 2023

Q: So if a mailing list is mirrored to discourse it operates similar to
nabble used to? Is searchable etc …

But replies done via discourse are not sent to mailing list subscribers -
so it is one way communication.

And the thinking here is that discourse is easier for people who want to
ask a specific question without subscribing to a mailing list (and getting
yet more email).
--
Jody Garnett