[OSGeo-Discuss] Mailing lists to discourse migration

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 07:38:30 PST 2023

Vicky is just the messenger, and may of caused some confusion when
describing a new service the system admin committee has brought online.
There no move planned; just some new software has just been installed and
is available for any groups wishing to make use of discourse.

Folks have requested a forum for a while now - part of lowering the barrier
of entry for a new generation etc…
I hope the groups that have been waiting for this could help explain to the
discussion list.

I am afraid I am just unfamiliar with this particular forum software which
is why I have been asking questions.
--
Jody Garnett