[FOSS-GPS] Using RTKLib with Novatel OEM device as base

Anton Strydom agstrydom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 07:26:32 PDT 2014

Hi there

First of all it sounds like your 6T works and I take it that is connected
to a PC via COM(?). Is the Base connected to the same PC and if so what
port and does the PC see it? Easy way to check is to load Putty,opening the
port that the unit is connected to and seeing what you receiving from the
receiver.

I would not enable RTCM3 on the Novatel receiver and keep it basic to start
off with

Is your Novatel single or dual frequency?

Regards