[FOSS4G-Oceania] Pacific funding - blog post help?

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 23:20:40 PDT 2018

Hi all, sorry for the bombardment, I'm getting caught up after a couple of
days of R&R.

Just an FYI - I'm putting this good news story on the website blog now &
will promote via social media, with a call to action to contribute to our
Good Mojo program (GMP).

I realised we needed a page to describe our GMP, so wrote one partly based
on Adam's sponsorship prospectus. It's here
<https://foss4g-oceania.org/conference/good-mojo-program> - comments
invited. There is a link to our Tito ticketing page, where people can make
contributions. I think we should be pushing this program at this point to
get contributions so we can do more on the TGP, childcare, etc.

Cheers
John