[gdal-dev] opendap on Windows

Michael Sumner mdsumner at utas.edu.au
Mon Sep 29 17:37:23 EDT 2008

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the feedback - I have tried copying the curl/xdr/pthreads
headers into the libdap/include folder - and editing the top level
nmake.opt to DODS_DIR. There just were a number of unclear steps (for
me) so I'll go back and try again, then report back more completely. I
will provide the full steps if I ever succeed.

I also gather that the instructions for MSVC  in the GDAL FAQ should be
completed - I've only done the "atlbase.h" step as that seemed to allow
the build in general to finish. Any idea if the other steps would impact
the Opendap build?

I'm using MSVC 1400 (2005).

Cheers, Mike.