[Geomoose-users] GM 1.6 Identify subset of layer features

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Dec 1 15:37:57 EST 2010

I think GM 1.6 strips the spaces before passing the layer names to
mapserver.  So in theory you could have a map title of "My Colleges" in
the mapbook and a layer with a name of MyColleges in the mapserver map file.

As for the results problem, it's difficult to say without seeing the
entire identify.map (and the <map> defs in the mapbook), but I'd guess
you have two layers in your indentify.map: one for college parcels and
one for other parcels.  You need to have a class in the the other
parcels layer that does not include colleges (basically negate the
expression in the college layer)