[Geomoose-users] A slight distraction from testing Geomoose

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Mon May 16 06:05:18 PDT 2016

I've seen some HotOSM working going on as a part of the response as well!

I've always been a little conflicted about animation and video
overlayed a top maps.  I've had various clients and implementations
asking for it over the years.  It is good for inferring motion and
trying to predict where things would be moving next.